Rules have been established for the safety of everyone present on the World Gymnaestrada 2023 site. These do not differ from other events in the Netherlands. Read them carefully before you come, because by being present at the World Gymnaestrada you automatically agree to these house rules.
Design July 2020
• Visiting the World Gymnaestrada 2023 and/or partaking in any of the activities is at your own risk.
• Using or carrying (soft) drugs is not permitted.
• You are obliged to follow instructions from the organisation and its employees in and around the World Gymnaestrada 2023.
• The organisation reserves the right to inspect coats and bags. In case you do not cooperate you will not be allowed in the World Gymnaestrada 2023.
• The organization has the right to remove bicycles that are parked in places that are not designated as bicycle parking places.
• It is forbidden for visitors under the age of 18 to buy, accept or consume alcoholic beverages. The organisation remains the right not to sell alcohol in case of misconduct or intoxication.
• Undesirable, annoying behaviour and/or discrimination is not accepted. On the basis of behaviour, the organisation, security or police can deny you access to the World Gymnaestrada 2023.
• The organisation and its personnel excludes all liabilities for loss and / or theft for any material or personal damage of visitors.
• Damage or harm to objects, event site or people will be recouped from the source.
• The organisation and security have the right to refuse access to any visitors wearing offensive clothing.
• You are not allowed to bring onto the event site any of the following: professional film, photo or sound equipment, alcoholic beverages, harddrugs, softdrugs, glass, cans, plastic bottles, (fire)weapons, dangerous objects, or drones (on the ground or in the air).
• You are allowed to bring your own food and drinks into the World Gymnaestrada 2023 and the venues, except for glass, cans and BBQ’s.
• It is prohibited to smoke at the World Gymnaestrada 2023 except for in the designated smoking areas.
• Pets are not allowed.
• It is prohibited to distribute leaflets, flyers or other items on and around the event site and / or to conduct interviews / surveys or to promote commercial or non-commercial causes.
• The making of recordings with professional image and / or sound equipment is not allowed without permission and accreditation from the organisation.
• Photos, videos and sound recordings are recorded at the World Gymnaestrada 2023. By attending the event you agree to be part of these recordings that we might use for promotional activities or safety monitoring.
• In situations where the house rules do not provide, the organisation decides.