Rules have been established for the safety of everyone who is present at The World Gymnaestrada Amsterdam 2023. These do not differ from other events in the Netherlands. Read them carefully before you come to The World Gymnaestrada Amsterdam 2023, because by being present at The World Gymnaestrada Amsterdam 2023, you automatically agree to these regulations.
For the safety of visitors and participants, security checks take place when entering The World Gymnaestrada Amsterdam 2023. During these checks, body searches and bag checks can be carried out. The following items are not allowed at The World Gymnaestrada Amsterdam 2023 and will therefore have to be handed in or taken home before entering.
The following items are not allowed on The World Gymnaestrada Amsterdam 2023 site:
- Drinks and food items (water & energybars etc. are allowed)
- Dangerous/sharp items
- Audio and/or visual equipment, excl. mobile phones (except with permission from the organisation)
Decisions made by the security staff are binding. Whoever enters The World Gymnaestrada Amsterdam 2023 site automatically agrees to cooperate during security checks. If illegal items are found, you will be handed over to the police.
According to Dutch law, the sale of alcoholic beverages to persons under the age of 18 is not permitted, neither is the consumption of alcohol by these persons. The World Gymnaestrada Amsterdam 2023, just like other events, does not deviate from this legislation and will actively monitor the situation. You may be asked for identification. If you are 18 years old or older, but look young, you may be asked for identification. You can then get a wristband from the information desk that indicates that you are 18 or older. If underage alcohol use is detected, the beverage will be confiscated
Having, using or trading drugs is not permitted at The World Gymnaestrada Amsterdam 2023. Bags and clothing can be checked by police or security staff.
INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOUR AND CRIMINAL OFFENSES
Visitors are obliged to comply with the regulations and/or instructions of the security staff. Instructions and/or assignments given by or on behalf of employees of the organisation must be immediately carried out in full or complied with. If the security staff or the organisation judges that your behaviour is undesirable or inappropriate, you may be denied access to The World Gymnaestrada Amsterdam 2023. In the event of a criminal offense, you will be transferred to the police and a report will be made, at all times.
SALE AND PROMOTION
The sale or promotion of goods and/or services on or around The World Gymnaestrada Amsterdam 2023 site is not permitted without prior written permission from the organization.
- Taking photos with professional camera equipment is not permitted unless you have received explicit and written permission from the organisation. To take photos and videos it is allowed to bring a smartphone, a small digital compact camera (with lens up to 15cm), or a GoPro camera.
- When taking photos at event site and all associated locations, take into account the situation of the person(s) involved.
Animals are not allowed at The World Gymnaestrada Amsterdam 2023. This prohibition does not apply to guide dogs and dogs for assistance.
The organisation of The World Gymnaestrada Amsterdam 2023 advises parents to familiarise themselves with the situation on the ground. If you take your children with you, take into account the uneven terrain, the size of the terrain, and the large number of people present.
Entering The World Gymnaestrada Amsterdam 2023 site is entirely at the visitor’s own risk. The organisation of The World Gymnaestrada Amsterdam 2023 is in no way liable for any damage caused to visitors and/or their property.
Items that are not permitted at The World Gymnaestrada Amsterdam 2023 will be confiscated and not returned to you. If necessary, items will be handed over to the police with you.
Public urination is not permitted, and the police will issue fines for this. Make use of the toilet facilities on site.
The organisation of The World Gymnaestrada Amsterdam 2023 does its best to ensure wheelchair accessibility. Toilet facilities for wheelchair users are available. However, there is no guarantee that there will be (enough) space. Instructions given by staff must be followed at all times.
Anyone in possession of a parking ticket for The World Gymnaestrada Amsterdam 2023, may use the car parking for The World Gymnaestrada Amsterdam 2023. It is not possible to enter the car parking without a parking ticket. A special parking facility will be set up for regular visitors.
- Parking is only allowed in the designated areas. This applies to cars, motors and bicycles.
- The parking ticket is valid for the entire day.
- Follow the advice of the parking supervisor(s) at all time.
- Keep the car parking clean. Please throw all Your waste in the designated waste bins.
- Pollution on the parking area will be reported to the police.
- It is not permitted to enter the car park with glassware.
- It is not permitted to satisfy sanitary requirements outside the sanitary facilities.
- In the event of obstruction, the organisation is forced to move the vehicle.
- Parking on the terrain is at Your own risk. The manager of the terrain cannot be held liable for possible damage or theft of vehicles and/or loads.
GENERAL HOUSE RULES ACCOMMODATIONS
- Always follow the instructions of the LOC Staff
- You only get access to the accommodation with your accreditation. In case you have lost your accreditation, please contact your Head of Delegation.
- Aggression or racism is not allowed in any form. Please treat each other with respect.
- Please be quiet between 20:00 – 07:00 to make sure everyone can get a good rest. In case of and complaints or disturbance, the Head of Delegation will be informed. Access to the building may be denied if repeated.
- Smoking and/or vaping in the school is not allowed.
- Participants acan’t brind and/or use alcohol or drugs.
- You are not allowed to bring glass or to cook inside due to safety reasons.
- Make sure to drink enough water. In The Netherlands, tap water is clean and safe to drink.
- Please keep all the public areas clean. You are only allowed to eat in the public areas, not in the sleeping areas.
- Because of safety and privacy, cleaning services do not enter classrooms/bedrooms. It is your own responsibility to keep thease areas clean and tidy.
- Treat the accoommodation and its furniture neatly. When you leave, leave the rooms as you found them when you entered.
- Please don’t wear outdoor shoes in the sports halls.
- Please be aware you can only bring fire resistant materials inside for decoration purposes.
- In case of an emergency, please contact: 085-15304314 (24/7 available). For alle other (accommodation) matters, please contact the LOC Accommodation Team. You will receive their phone number on site.
- In case of any (social) security issues, please speak to your Head of Delegation or contact de independent confidants onsite (between 9.00 -18.00 hrs).